17 de diciembre de 2013

Hii!

I have had many exams and I have not had time to blog.
Now I have something going on, I will show you the drawing I did the other day ... perhaps my imagination gives me to make a few and create a mini comic. :)

Have a wonderful week, listen to good music and merry christmas!
Love,

 Paula.





 Hola!

He tenido muchos exámenes y no he tenido tiempo para el blog.
Ahora tengo algo entre manos, os enseñaré el dibujo que hice el otro día...a ver si mi imaginación me da para hacer unos cuantos y crear un mini comic.

 Que tengáis una semana estupenda, escuchad buena música y feliz navidad!

 Besos, Paula.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Paula! I love listening to blues legends. Thank you for posting this performance. Merry Christmas to you, too, dear friend!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope your exams went well - and I love the drawing.
    Also, I love your blog, so I have nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out the nomination details at my blog here
    http://debyclark.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/a-blog-award-nomination.html

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.