11 de octubre de 2013

It's friday!

Happy friday to everyone!

Today I will stay home and not much plan tonight ... It's time to watch movies and listen to good music.

I discovered that you usually can customized Visa card (already knew that) buuuuut not with the face of Bettie Page!
These new cards are all handsome but not made in Spain ... : (
I'm seeing if there is any way to have it but I guess it will be impossible ...

I post a couple of songs, that you have a wonderful weekend!

Love,

Paula.




Feliz viernes a todos!

Hoy voy a quedarme en casa ya que no hay mucho plan esta noche... Es la hora de ver películas y escuchar buena música.
He descubierto que las tarjetas Visa normalmente pueden personalizarse (esto ya lo sabía) pero...no con la cara de Bettie Page!!!
Estas nuevas tarjetas son lindísimas pero no se hacen en España... :(
Estoy viendo si hay alguna manera para tenerla pero supongo que será imposible... 

Os dejo un par de canciones, que tengáis un maravilloso fin de semana!

Besos,

Paula.






4 comentarios:

  1. Hey, hey Paula! I didn't know there was such a thing as a customized Bettie Page Visa card. I hope you can find a way to get one!

    Thank you for these tunes! In some ways, 1963 was the last great year in America and Lesley Gore's "It's My Party" was a giant hit that summer. I enjoy seeing live/lip sync performances like this one on Hollywood A Go-Go, Shindig, Hullabaloo, Shivaree, Where The Action Is, Top of the Pops, Beat Club and other music programs of the 60s.

    The Ventures could always take a tune and make it their own. I also have this dreamy instrumental "Sleep Walk" by Santo & Johnny, a huge hit in the fall of 1959.

    Have a wonderful weekend, dear Paula!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. these songs are amazing <3 you have fantastic music taste :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love it! :) Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! I've never seen a Betty Page Visa card before. That would be cool and very retro:)

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.