17 de septiembre de 2013

Shameful

Ok thats horrible...I recently saw that video and...I don't have words to describe it. You'll laught...yes...I think so.
And know that I can not pay a pass to a fashion show and see stupid people there.
Here in Spain, VICE magazine has done something similar. Naming dictators like fashion designers... nobody knew who they referred and answered as if he really were designers.

Last Sunday I recorded a video clip with a friend!! I hope to have pictures soon =)

Love,

Paula.



Vale esto es horrible...acabo de ver este video y no tengo palabras para describirlo. Vais a reiros con el..si, creo que sí.
Y saber que no puedo pagarme una entrada para un desfile de estos y ver a gente tan estúpida ahí.
Aqui en España, la revista VICE ha hecho algo similar. Nombrando dictadores como si fueran diseñadores de moda...nadie sabía a quién se referían y contestan como si de verdad fueran diseñadores. 

La semana pasada grabé un videoclip con un amigo! Espero tener las fotos pronto =)

Un beso,

Paula.


The video:

The article:

http://www.vice.com/es/read/los-dictadores-triunfan-en-la-fashion-week


1 comentario:

  1. Hello, Paula aka Mademoiselle Rock 'n' Roll!

    This video is an eye opener in more ways than one. It reveals how many people are blind slaves to fashion trends. It also reminds us that many young people today lack historical perspective. They do not know the names of cultural icons of the 20th century. It's shocking and alarming.

    Good evening to you, dear friend, and please come over and see me again soon!

    Love and hugs from Shady!

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.