25 de agosto de 2013

Women to love (I)

Hello!=)

After a short summer (to my mind) I' m back here. This time I'm going to talk about women to love... important, beautiful and sexy and interesting women. 
From actresses to models, these glamorous ladies have gone through millions of sites raising passions wherever they walk.
This is the first part, I have no time to make them all today. How many can you recognize?



Hola!=)

Después de un verano corto (para mi mente) vuelvo aquí. Esta vez os voy a hablar de mujeres a las que amar, mujeres representativas, importantes, bellas y sexys. 
Desde actrices hasta modelos, estas señoras con glamour han pasado por millones de sitios levantando pasiones allá por donde pisan. 
Esta es la primera parte, no tengo tiempo para ponerlas a todas hoy. ¿A cuántas podéis reconocer?
 


Sophia Loren

Veronica Lake

 Ava Gardner


 Elaine Stewart


 Pier Angeli


Marilyn Monroe


Grace Kelly



Lauren Bacall


Brigitte Bardot


Audrey Hepburn




3 comentarios:

  1. Welcome back, dear Mademoiselle! As you might have noticed in my recent 5th blog anniversary post, I own a collection of framed horror movie posters. It includes Flesh Feast, a late career movie that starred Veronica Lake.

    My favorites from your list include Elaine Stewart, whom I saw in The Bad and the Beautiful, Brigadoon, The Tattered Dress and Legs Diamond; Marilyn, particularly in her younger years when she was still calling herself Norma Jeane; and Grace Kelly, whom I loved in Mogambo, Dial M, Rear Window, To Catch a Thief and High Society.

    Have a wonderful week ahead, dear friend, and come over and visit me sometime!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Maravillosas todas y cada una de ellas, querida.

    Saludos de Una Pin Up Frustrada,
    Helena Drive

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what a nice blog ! i'm following for sure :D

    check out my blog, it's new and i think you will enjoy it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.