31 de enero de 2013

My Rita Hayworth dolls

Hi everyone! I've to study a lot so I can't stay here many time...Today I've found Rita Hayworth's dolls and clothes to cut and put on them!
It's no serious but I think they're sooooo cute! Take a look! :)
Have a nice week!
Love,

Paula.


Hola a todas! Tengo que estudiar mucho así que no puedo estar mucho tiempo... Hoy he encontrado recortables de Rita Hayworth!
No es algo serio pero me han parecido taaan monos! Echadles un vistazo! :)
Que tengáis una buena semana!
Besos,


Paula.


4 comentarios:

  1. que lindos! yo tengo los de Bettie Page jeje no había visto estos;)
    Ánimo con el estudio!
    Besos,
    Lorena xo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, Mademoiselle Rock'n'Roll! I love Rita Hayworth and I also love your colorful, exciting blog. I have decided to follow you and look forward to new posts. I noticed in your profile that you like American Graffiti and the music of the 50s and 60s. That's why I have come to invite you to follow my blog. I grew up in Pennsylvania U.S.A. during the 1950s and 60s and my blog is a celebration of the best music and memories of my youth. I would love to have you as a follower and a friend. Thank you, Mademoiselle Rock'n'Roll!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello,

    I love these! It really brings me back to when I played with paper dolls from my grandmother. I love your blog! I have nominated you for a Liebster award (means dearest in German)! You can find the details in my blog http://papermothballvintage.blogspot.com/
    Thank you,
    Laura

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Olá Paula, agradeço a visita ao camaleônica retrô. Amei seu blog, gosto muito de bonecas de papel. Beijos, Camila!

    Hola Paula, gracias por visitar Camaleônica retrô! Me encantó tu blog, me encantam las muñecas de papel. Besos, Camila.

    http://camaleonicaretro.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.