28 de noviembre de 2012

Ma new shirt :)

Hello!!
I'm watching now a new website called STOP&WALK.
It is a web of online sales of clothing, accessories and original objects, which are only sold during certain days!
(The website is in Spanish)
I've already made my first purchase!:)
Love,

Paula.





Hola!
Estoy viendo una nueva web llamada STOP&WALK. Es una web de venta online de ropa, complementos y objetos originales, que solo se venden durante unos dias determinados!
Yo ya he hecho mi primera compra!:)
Besos,

Paula.





4 comentarios:

  1. Really great style. He was a big star. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. love this post :)
    I like your blog,would You like to follow each other ? just let me know dear :)
    XO MP

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for comment and follow<3
    I love your blog‼
    I follow you now :)

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.