11 de noviembre de 2012

Lisboa


Hello!
I've been this week in Lisbon and found the MUDE, design museum. I bring you some pictures of what was there! From Versace dresses up in Mexican costumes candy wrappers made ​​:)
Have a nice week!

Love,


Paula.




Hola!
He estado esta semana en Lisboa y encontre el MUDE, museo de diseño. Os traigo algunas fotos de lo que habia alli! Desde vestidos de Versace hasta una exposición mexicana con trajes hechos con papeles de caramelos :)
Que paseis una buena semana!

Besos,


Paula.













3 comentarios:

  1. Great post! Really cute blog!
    Would you like to follow eachother? xx
    http://pastel-pink-lace.blogspot.com.au/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW! Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ResponderEliminar

Merci ♥
I'll be sure to get back to you
as soon as I can.